Click on the FAQ’s below to answer some of the common questions we receive.
What do I need to sign up and create a profile?
To join you will need the following:
- a card to make the payment
- your images (profile image, your work and a selected photo for the header)
- your artist statement
- your selected art form (eg painter, sculptor)
- your website (if you have one) and email address
- your social media
- your cv
It will save a draft as you work and will be made public once you have added a profile photo.
How do I pay for my membership?
We take payment securely through the website using PayPal.
If you don’t have a Paypal account you can just pay using your credit/debit card.
Once payment has been made the membership secretary will be notified.
What size should my images be?
To add your profile you need to add images in the following sizes:
- your header photo (the photo at the top of your page) should be over 1000px wide
- your profile photo should be over 190px wide
- your ‘work’ photos can be any size – but bear in mind that if you add a large number of hi-resolution images it might make your profile slower to load.
I've paid up by can't see my profile live
Your profile will only show live once you have added a header photo and profile photo.
If you are having problems completing your profile please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get your profile live.
I'm having problems adding my information to my profile
This is a new website and we’ve taken time to ensure the website works across different browsers and screen sizes – however, if you find you are having problems adding your details please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you.